Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mr. Ryan EricksonBoys...school...life.

Sometimes i hate me. Not becuas i think i'm ugly or anything or because i don't like my life but because of what i do. This weekend my EX boyfriend Ryan started talking to me about how he loved me. (blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) and well i totally fell for him as i usually do. I was about to go and meet him and knowing ryan things would get really intense. and then i realized HE WAS DATING ANOTHER GIRL! ugh and you know i am not sad because i don't wanna talk to him or see him but i am sad because of what i almost did to that poor girl he was dating. I mean come on why would i go back to him? HE IS SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM the whold reason he is my ex is because he CHEATED on me in the first place and i almost let him cheat on another girl. I feel so stupid for falling him again. haha but on the other hand i feel better cause i sent the girl he is STILL with an message telling her that he is bad and that he lies and cheats but whatever i don't care casue i am done forever.



School is so boring and being a freshman is really scary seeing as i"m still new to the whole highschool thing. Its...intense and huge and i feel really small and lonly sometimes. I had to leave all my middle school friends behind and that was really hard cause i lloved em all so much! And the work is hard to i have done some algebra before but my algebra teacher now SUX! she doesnt know how to teach. I am so sick of her the only teachers i like are my bio teacher and my band teacher. The bio teacher is pregnant though so she"ll only be here till january.


I really hope I dont sound like a whiny baby although half the people on this site do. Well this is blog 1. Follow me people! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment